UMDNJ newark!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

atlanta213

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
I heard that majority of students finish the MBS program by 1.5 year or 2 years. However, 1.5 year and 2 years are not my option. If I start this program, I have to finish this in a year due to several reasons (financial issue is main thing).
People who know about this program, is it doable???

is taking 15 credits of graduate course in each semester way harder than the 15credits of undergraduate ?

any input will help me a lot!

Thanks

Members don't see this ad.

I heard that majority of students finish the MBS program by 1.5 year or 2 years. However, 1.5 year and 2 years are not my option. If I start this program, I have to finish this in a year due to several reasons (financial issue is main thing).
People who know about this program, is it doable???

is taking 15 credits of graduate course in each semester way harder than the 15credits of undergraduate ?

any input will help me a lot!

Thanks

The majority of students finish the MBS program in either two or three semesters. People on the 2009 thread (http://forums.studentdoctor.net/showthread.php?t=587878) have outlined how to do it in one year (there are 'tricks' like being able to count either 3 or 6 credits you earn later at a med/dental school toward the masters). In fact, they suggest that some people do it in one year - I was told to strongly consider that, but I want to apply to med school after semester 2 and still have school to go to in my gap year. Search the 2009 thread.