UMDNJ-NJMS interview

Discussion in 'Pre-Medical - MD' started by eunice, Aug 22, 2002.

1. eunice

eunice Senior Member

hi all...

did anyone go on the UMDNJ-NJMS interview yet?
    I have mine in about a week.
    and there's only one interview feedback on the SDN site.

if you have been there, please PM me or reply to this post.. or post up your experience at the SDN site!!

I'd really appreciate it!
    thanks!!

eunice

2. Thread continues after this sponsor message. SDN Members do not see this ad.

3. Curci

Curci The Master Chief

Hey, Eunice!

I had my UMDNJ-NJMS interview this week. I do plan on submitting feedback to SDN, but I need time to collect my thoughts. Not to mention that I have to move back to school this week too! @[email protected];

People told me going into the interview that it would be very laid-back and conversational, and they were 100% correct. Personally, I had fun (!) at this interview. I got the impression that the interviewer was really making an effort to make me feel comfortable and that he really wanted to get to know me better. Absolutely do NOT be nervous because everyone that I met there seemed very friendly. Needless to say, they left me with a very positive view of the school.

If you have any questions, feel free to PM me. Good luck with your interview! :)

4. walrus

walrus Member

If you guys wouldn't mind posting your GPA/MCATs, I'd love to find out the caliber of people who are interviewing at UMDNJ-NJMS. Thanks!