UMDNJ North

Started by Thurman37
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Thurman37

New Member
7+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hi! I was wondering if anybody had any information about UMDNJ North and a typical class schedule. I heard that classes are 9-5 Monday -Friday. Does anyone know if that is true? Do other programs have similar schedules? I was wondering because, in undergraduate, I always used time between classes to study. Thanks!
 
Not sure about other programs, but we are in class about 6-8 hours a day, and depending on the class or exams we may get out early or stay later. There is also 30-60 min of break during the day to grab lunch/study etc.