UMDNJ/ Rutgers DPT interview

Started by jmb444
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

jmb444

New Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I just found out that I got an interview at UMDNJ/Rutgers in January. I was wondering if anyone knew what kind of format the interview would be in, group or one on one. Any comment or tips are appreciated thanks!
 
Last year each person got a one-on-one interview with a member of the faculty. The groups that aren't interviewing go on tours with the students and can ask them any questions they may have. The best advice I can give is to bring questions to ask the faculty because they are all friendly and really into their specialties and research.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I'm sorry, I should clarify. I only interviewed at the Newark Campus. You probably were talking about the Stratford Campus?
 
I'm sorry, I should clarify. I only interviewed at the Newark Campus. You probably were talking about the Stratford Campus?
I have an interview at Newark campus in October. Could you tell me how long the interview lasted and what type of questions they asked you? I would really appreciate it 🙂