UMDNJ-SOM and NYCOM

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

njmd55

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi guys
Just wondering if UMDNJ and NYCOM send a completion letter after submitting the secondary application and all the other materials. Also how do they notify th applicants if invited for the interview?? and how long does it usually take them to respond??
Thanks!!

Members don't see this ad.

nycom sends secondary with interview invite, but i got a letter stating they rec'd my primary a few weeks after i submitted.

not sure for UMD tho!

I know that I never heard anything from UMDNJ post primary but everyone that submits a primary is required to submit a secondary..if that is what you mean... here is the link if you need it:

http://som.umdnj.edu/education/admissions/admiss_apply.html

go to the bottom of the page and you will see the secondary in word format. hope that helps. oh and also i think it took about 2-3 weeks after i was complete at NYCOM (after they sent me confirmation of receiving a primary) until I was invited for an interview

Members don't see this ad :)
Heyya...I've been waiting forever for UMDNJ-SOM, I was complete back in November and called to confirm because I never heard from them. They also said that interview invites are usually sent in the mail. Good luck!

I got a letter from UMDNJ saying they had received my primary and told me to go online to fill out the secondary... they don't tell you about your completion status but I think you just have to call them. I was informed of an interview via phone

Hi guys
Just wondering if UMDNJ and NYCOM send a completion letter after submitting the secondary application and all the other materials. Also how do they notify th applicants if invited for the interview?? and how long does it usually take them to respond??
Thanks!!

i received an e-mai from UMDNJ that i am complete.