UMDNJ-South

Started by lms9787
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

lms9787

New Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hey! Anyone hear from UMDNJ-South yet? I had an interview on Dec 19th and still haven't heard either way.🙁
 
Check the application status link on RU side. it should be in your email with ur RU-ID.

No worries there are still interviewing and deciding.

Hey! Anyone hear from UMDNJ-South yet? I had an interview on Dec 19th and still haven't heard either way.🙁
 
Thanks - thats what I figured. I have been checking - I'm pretty sure its becoming part of my daily routine lol
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I interviewed on January 21st. I called to asked when I should here anything. I was told there are interviews being held the end of February (this week!!! ahhh). So we should here in March...very soon!!! Im getting nervous just writing this and thinking about it. hahahha good luck...hope we can both make it
 
YAY!!! I had my interview on Dec 19th and got a phone call for my acceptance yesterday! So excited 🙂 Good Luck!
 
:scared: <----this is me not freaking out. 😛 Great, definitely didn't hear anything. However, CONGRATULATIONS!!!

...and the waiting continues...i have a bad feeling about his :/
 
I'm sure you will hear soon... My interview was a month before yours so hopefully you should hear in the next couple of weeks! Don't freak out yet (I know it's easier said then done... try not to make yourself too crazy!)