UMDNJ-Stratford Housing OPtions

Started by Gusgus11
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Gusgus11

Full Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Do any current students or former students for the MBS program know the best places to get an apartment. how did you also find your roomates?
 
Do any current students or former students for the MBS program know the best places to get an apartment. how did you also find your roomates?

I'm just starting this fall, but I got a place at the Village at Vorhees apartments. I heard several students in the DO school live there, and I also know of one other student in the program living there. They are nice places, and have washer/dryers in the units, and if your credit is good, no security deposit... Other than that, I think that most places around there are pretty safe... see you at orientation!
 
Anyone looking for housing for Spring semester 2012? There's a single bedroom available, located in Pine Hill, NJ 08021; 10 minutes from Stratford campus. Female preferred. It is in a 3 bedroom house; with 2.5 bathrooms. Student will share a bathroom (with one other student) and common area (kitchen, living room, etc.). Roommates are students within the UMDNJ-School of Osteopathic Medicine school. I can be contacted at [email protected] for further information and pictures.