UMDNJ Stratford

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

futuredpt01

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hey guys I know a bunch of ppl had an interview at the stratford campus today. Was just wondering how everyone felt it went? I felt like the faculty was very professional and nice. The questions weren't too random and they were pretty laid back. The campus was nice as well. How was everyone else's experience, and did anyone hear them mention when they would be contacting us?

Members don't see this ad.

Hey guys I know a bunch of ppl had an interview at the stratford campus today. Was just wondering how everyone felt it went? I felt like the faculty was very professional and nice. The questions weren't too random and they were pretty laid back. The campus was nice as well. How was everyone else's experience, and did anyone hear them mention when they would be contacting us?
I had my interview a few days after you on the 7th, I liked the faculty a lot. The student that gave me a tour around the buildings said she heard back from them after a month. But, that could change this cycle.

I had my interview a few days after you on the 7th, I liked the faculty a lot. The student that gave me a tour around the buildings said she heard back from them after a month. But, that could change this cycle.

Yeah, word on the street is they will begin making phone calls at the beginning of next week.

Members don't see this ad :)
hope you guys had a wonderful interview! base on my experience some of you may hear back within a week, while others will have to wait patiently (the hard part). it all depends on where you are on the list.

Hey guys. Keep us updated if anyone hears from them of getting in/waiting. Thanks and good luck to everyone. :)

Bumping this thread, anyone hear anything yet?

Yes, I just got a call from them saying I have been accepted. So excited and this was my first choice. Good luck to everyone and dont lose hope. :)

Reactions: 1 user
Yes, I just got a call from them saying I have been accepted. So excited and this was my first choice. Good luck to everyone and dont lose hope. :)

That's great, it's my first choice too hopefully I get a call soon. Congratulations!

I also got a call two days ago regarding my acceptance. Good luck to all!

I also got a call two days ago regarding my acceptance. Good luck to all!

Congrats. BTW, can you let me know when you get the letter and when the depot is due. Thanks. Once again, Good luck to everyone.

I didn't receive a phone call, but on the website my status on the page says congratulations you have been admitted.. I'm hoping its not a glitch

I didn't receive a phone call, but on the website my status on the page says congratulations you have been admitted.. I'm hoping its not a glitch

Congrats. :) So we know atleast 4 people maybe going to school. Any other people on the forums because I want to get to know the people that might be attending this program. :)

Members don't see this ad :)
I have the same message on my page. Congrats to everyone accepted! Who is definitely attending?

Think we should get a facebook page going maybe (if some of you are up for it)?

I got in too! 90% sure I'm attending though I wish am a NJ resident.

Where did you check your status? I would also like to do the same

Can you please let us know when you guys receive your letters (whom got in) as well as the cost of deposit and deadline for deposit. Thanks in advance and good luck again.

I just received the call earlier today that I have been accepted! I loved the program and the professors but I am not 100% sure about it yet just because it is so far from home (north jersey).

Can you please let us know when you guys receive your letters (whom got in) as well as the cost of deposit and deadline for deposit. Thanks in advance and good luck again.

Hey guys, I received the packet today from Rutgers and the deposit is $500 and is due 2 weeks of the date the letter is addressed. Goodluck to everyone who is still waiting to hear!

Just got mine. Does anyone remember what they said during the call about fafsa? I think was too excited to remember if we need it n asap or not.

I'm still waiting for mine.
Same with me but I think we will get by end of this week since i called them today saying that they will arrive towards the end of the week (talked with graduate admissions person). I just wanted quickly so I can put the deposit down for our seats (due date is feb. 7 i think). Just be optimistic and we will have sooner than later. :)

Just got mine. Does anyone remember what they said during the call about fafsa? I think was too excited to remember if we need it n asap or not.
For fafsa, they said to put in the Rutgers Fafsa code that they gave you in the phone call when you are filling out Fafsa (deadline for Rutgers Fafsa is March 15 if I am correct because it is the same every year like that). Hope this helps.

Reactions: 1 users
I received my yesterday. All filled out and ready to send it back.

Has anyone started a Facebook page yet?

I received my yesterday. All filled out and ready to send it back.

Has anyone started a Facebook page yet?

I dont think so. If you want one of us in thread, can make one? (I can if no one else wants to)

Hello all,

I got a call last monday saying that I got in!! So excited. Definitely trying to get to know you guys and some of the accepted students who will be attending. I also second the facebook group idea.

Good luck to everyone waiting to hear back!

I'm going to create the facebook group (assuming no one else has yet). Feel free to share email or facebook name so I can invite!

Everyone feel free to add me on fb at facebook.com/stephylove24 :)

Hello everyone. Does anyone know how would we know if Rutgers received our deposit for our seats?

Hello everyone. Does anyone know how would we know if Rutgers received our deposit for our seats?

It updates on your check status page.. where it says you were accepted it will say deposit received.

Congratulations everyone else that's been accepted! I've been admitted and am definitely going. I'd love to get in on this Facebook group too. Facebook.com/seth.gentile

Reactions: 1 users