• Please review the updated member agreement. Included is a new statement supporting the scientific method and evidence-based medicine. Claims or statements about disease processes should reference widely accepted scientific resources. Theoretical medical speculation is encouraged as part of the overall scientific process. However, unscientific statements that promote unfounded ideological positions or agendas may be removed.

premedmijo

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Sep 27, 2000
So. Cal
Visit site
Status
About how many students are allowed to rotate at St. Frances in Jersey City. Can core rotations be done there, or only 4th year electives? Thanks.

quideam

Too tired to complain
7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Apr 17, 2003
NYC
Visit site
Status
Resident [Any Field]
Do you mean RWJ or NJMS? I only know about RWJ, and i'm pretty sure that they don't do any of their rotations at St. Frances...

premedmijo

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Sep 27, 2000
So. Cal
Visit site
Status
Actually, I mean School of Osteopathic Medicine. Sorry for the confusion.

About the Ads
C

calidoc2004

ill be starting umdnjsom soon.
do you know links that have a description of how the rotations work?
how many away rotations are you allowed?

community

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Nov 16, 2001
New York/New Jersey
Visit site
Status
You can do approx 50% of your core rotations (aka 3rd year rotations) in Jersey City if you want to at UMDNJSOM. Three months family, 2 weeks radio, and six weeks pscyh. Also, the good thing about 4th year if that for aprox 5 months you can be anywhere in the country you want, plus they give you four weeks to study for the boards. Hope this info helps.

About the Ads