UMDNJ, Temple, BU?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

RU1992

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Anyone know if these schools started sending out interviews? Or when they began to send interviews out in last cycle.... Just curious.

Members don't see this ad.

Anyone know if these schools started sending out interviews? Or when they began to send interviews out in last cycle.... Just curious.

I looked through the old thread.

UMDNJ- August 23
BU- August 18
Penn- August 19
Pitts- August 20
Buffalo- August 24
UAB- August 16

Interview invites from these schools will come soon (prb next week)?

Members don't see this ad :)

Did you guys receive any indication of "application COMPLETE" via e-mail or AADSAS for UMDNJ, Temple, Columbia?

For UMDNJ they start giving it out mid-August.. I have no idea about Temple.

Have you reached out to any of the schools?

Thanks!

Temple/UMDNJ both say "received/under review". BU says "recived/application complete". I wonder why these schools are a little later in the game... And yeah, I called all of the schools that I applied to about 3 weeks ago and made sure my application was complete. Just a quick 2 minute phone call and saved me from worrying.

Okay thanks! I think I will call them tomorrow about the status of my application.