UMDNJ Wait List Thread

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

zpere003

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
I just wanted to make an official thread on UMDNJ waiting list. If you are on it please sign in. Also if you know anything related to how the list is or will be moving up.
I'm on it since 1/29.

Members don't see this ad.

Heyy..i interviewed Jan 29th..no news from them yet..i am anxiously waiting to hear from them...when did u interview?

Heyy..i interviewed Jan 29th..no news from them yet..i am anxiously waiting to hear from them...when did u interview?

I interviewed back in Dec 11 and on Jan 29 I was wait listed.

Members don't see this ad :)
Does anybody know when the new deposits are due? Maybe there will be some movement after that?

Does anyone know if they are still interviewing? I read that they're not holding interviews anymore, but is that true? Any idea on how full the class is?

I interviewed on Jan 29th and I remember them saying that it was the last day of interviews.

Interesting, does that mean they sent out all rejections?

well there's 46 students in the facebook group. Now I'm assuming that maybe there are 10-15 more accepted that haven't yet joined the group. So I'd say there's still 30 spots open. I know you're all impressed with my deduction skills. They call me Sherlock...

well there's 46 students in the facebook group. Now I'm assuming that maybe there are 10-15 more accepted that haven't yet joined the group. So I'd say there's still 30 spots open. I know you're all impressed with my deduction skills. They call me Sherlock...
guys i dnt want to be a down-er butt i dnt believe they are still holding interviews, and i think their class if full, but for your sake i hope i am wrong

keep holding on, bec ppl for sure r going to prob give up a few spots

gl guys

Does anyone know how is the list going to move up? Is it randomly or stats oriented?

hey whats up guys, I interviewed at UMDNJ on jan 29th as well and I have gotten no response,,,,,,,,has anyone been rejected, waitlisted or accepted from this group of interviewees? Does anyone know when the second round of deposits are due?

i went to NJDS symposium today and one of the admissions counselor said they said that the class is almost full and about 90% of the class is from interviews before December 1st.

By the way, i am a high school student and starting undergrad in fall so don't quote me on this because it might change. I just wanted to give you guys an update.

Bump!

Any news about the waitlist? Any one giving up their spot?