UMDNJ wait list

Started by kING701
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

kING701

Full Member
10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Does anyone know how this wait list works? I called/e-mailed them but got no responses.

What are the chances of this wait list moving?
 
Does anyone know how this wait list works? I called/e-mailed them but got no responses.

What are the chances of this wait list moving?

when did you hear from them? did you interview? when did you submit your app? i haven't heard anything from them at all.
 
i already interviewed...submitted my app in late august
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I interviewed on 30th Nov , and haven't heard anything yet. I'm getting worried as well.
 
I did not interview yet; in fact, my application was sent recently. On AADSAS page, at UMDNJ I'm "waitlisted". I called to ask, and they told me that since you didn't interview yet, that has got to be a mistake,...just wait!
Does anybody know what's going on here?!?!?