Umdnj

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

sashr4

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Did any of you got an invitation for interview to UMDNJ? Do you know what kind of questions they ask? Do they ask to write an essay?

It will be my first interview
UMDNJ 11/17/06
Buffalo 11/16/06

AA/TS/PAT
19/20/18

GPA 3.67

Members don't see this ad.

i went there few weeks ago. The interviewer i had was awesome, very laid back. The interview is more converstional, don't sweat about it at all. The questions i got were very common ones like why dentistry? tell us about yourself? Good luck!

I had done the Gateway Program over the summer so maybe that affected my interview a bit. I interviewed with Dr. Stephen Wechsler. We talked about baseball for about 10 minutes at which point he asked me briefly about the Gateway Program and dentistry in general. That was it.

If they run it the same way, they'll start you in the conference room with breakfast and about 10-15 other applicants. From there a bunch of admissions people and faculty members will come in and pull people out to interview. One kid was gone for well over 45 minutes. Mine took 15 tops.

GL.

Members don't see this ad :)
Did any of you got an invitation for interview to UMDNJ? Do you know what kind of questions they ask? Do they ask to write an essay?

It will be my first interview
UMDNJ 11/17/06
Buffalo 11/16/06

AA/TS/PAT
19/20/18

GPA 3.67

same exact thing as flyermann said...very conversational and laid back..no essay :D

lol,you have Nov.17th interview there too??
I got one on the same day,see you there!

anyone gonna be at umdnj on dec 8???