Umdnj

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

planetmrmr

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
What is the story with NJDS's wait list form. I just got an update from them sayig that I have an option to on their wait list. Anyone else get this? What do you think the chances of still getting in are?

Members don't see this ad.

Did you get an update from UMDNJ themselves? or was it on AADSAS? Because if it was from AADSAS, then it could likely be a mistake- last week they updated a bunch of people as "waitlisted" instead of "under review".
Either way, you still have a chance, because there are a good number of people who'll turn down offers. And hey, at least it's not a rejection :)

No, it wasnt from aadsas it was from umdnj snail mail. I dont understand I have a 22/21/22 and a 3.9/3.8

Members don't see this ad :)
Wow! Yeah, I don't understand either...

umdnj was my second choice and it is the only school i havent been invited to yet for an interview. I dont know what their deal is. I am currently "under review" on aadsas.

Yeah they changed mine to under review after I sent them the wait list letter back. Bf that it said nothing

What is up with this school!!! They sent me a letter back in like September about being on hold because of missing scores. I've called them about 6 times now. Each time this sad, tired, woman told me that if there's anything missing they'd let me know. Then I get this AADSAS update "waiting additional information." So I called them two more times and they said I'd get an email about this. But no email! E-v-e-r!!!

Im on a waiting list as well. Got confirmation email from them 2 days ago after my status was on a waiting list. I had called them if they were missing my application fee but said that they cannot answer. whats that supposed to mean? Im totally lost.

I interviewed in early november and then got waitlisted. They seem to be very disorganized, because many times they have lost some part of my application. For example, two days before my interview I get a call saying they never received my recommendation letters, even though I sent it to them. I think they lost it because how can I be invited for an interview when my application is incomplete. The wierd thing is that I have about 3.5 GPA and 22 on the DAT. In addition I was accepted to Columbia, but I guess I am not good enough for UMDNJ. :confused: