Umdnj

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

PreDent2009

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Who received e-mails back from UMDNJ asking for a processing fee and saying that your AADSAS was received? My aadsas was sent in on june 23rd and most schools got them within about a week after and replied back. I am still waiting on UMDNJ and am wondering if it would be appropriate to call up and ask if all my information has been received. I could always just tell them that I had a problem with aadsas sending out stuff and wanted to make sure it got there ok. What do you guys think? Should I just wait...i mean i know it is still early in the cycle but I just think by now I should of heard back from them.

Members don't see this ad.

My AADSAS wasn't mailed until 7/7 and I got an email from them Monday about the fee and official DAT scores. I'd wait a few more days and then call them.

"NOTE: DUE TO THE LARGE VOLUME OF APPLICATIONS, WE ARE UNABLE TO COMMUNICATE WITH EACH APPLICANT REGARDING RECEIPT OF DOCUMENTS AND THE STATUS OF YOUR APPLICATION. WHILE WE UNDERSTAND YOUR DESIRE TO HEAR FROM THE ADMISSIONS OFFICE, WE REGRET WE ARE UNABLE TO RESPOND TO TELEPHONE CALLS AND E-MAILS FROM EVERYONE WHO APPLIES. THANK YOU FOR YOUR UNDERSTANDING AND COOPERATION IN THIS MATTER."

This was at the bottom of the email and I got it on July 23rd. I would wait a little longer or just go ahead and just send the $75.

I understand they have a ton of applicants. It just doesn't make sense that my application was sent out on the 23rd of June and I still have not heard from them. Either they do not go by the order that the applications are received or maybe my application got misplaced or something. Who knows, I guess I will wait a little longer and call them up. Hopefully when I call up I can get in touch with someone.

"NOTE: DUE TO THE LARGE VOLUME OF APPLICATIONS, WE ARE UNABLE TO COMMUNICATE WITH EACH APPLICANT REGARDING RECEIPT OF DOCUMENTS AND THE STATUS OF YOUR APPLICATION. WHILE WE UNDERSTAND YOUR DESIRE TO HEAR FROM THE ADMISSIONS OFFICE, WE REGRET WE ARE UNABLE TO RESPOND TO TELEPHONE CALLS AND E-MAILS FROM EVERYONE WHO APPLIES. THANK YOU FOR YOUR UNDERSTANDING AND COOPERATION IN THIS MATTER."

This was at the bottom of the email and I got it on July 23rd. I would wait a little longer or just go ahead and just send the $75.