UMES c/o 2019

Started by j12813145
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

j12813145

Full Member
7+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Anybody on here apply to UMES? I has my interview last year (November) and they are STILL reviewing my file. 🙁
 
Anybody on here apply to UMES? I has my interview last year (November) and they are STILL reviewing my file. 🙁
Hi there. I applied to UMES in July and had an interview in September then heard back a bit after that. I think they had a few really early interviews like that but from what I could tell we (there were about 5 of us) were all in-state and/or early decision people?

I was reading last years forum for UMES and it seems like they have some early interviews like that and then some later ones. Some in the past mentioned having a November interview and not hearing back for a while. http://forums.studentdoctor.net/threads/umes-interviews.1095381/#post-17158960

Hope that helps.