You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
umes class of 2016
Started by adamarine
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I applied to this program last year and did not have a good experience with them. However, last year they did not do interviews so this year may be better. I applied to their program around October I believe and I never heard anything from them. I contacted them in march in order to find out when acceptance letters would be going out. I was transferred to the director who was not polite, but told me they would be sent out in the next two weeks. A month went by and i still did not hear anything. So I called once again and the director told me the exact same thing, they would be mailed out within the next two weeks. Needless to say i never received a letter of any kind from them. I felt like I completely wasted my money applying there, and after getting the run around from them I decided they were not the program for me.
I received an email saying that my application was received and would get another email updating my status in 3 to 4 weeks. This was two months ago. I emailed and told them I didn't ever receive this update email and I asked what the status of my application was and didn't ever get a response.
I applied there too. I also received an email saying I would hear back in 3-4 weeks......two months ago! I called and they told me that they are very short staffed and behind. Said we would hear something before Christmas. So I don't know. Also, they did interview last year. A classmate of mine interviewed there and got accepted.
I got an e-mail from them November 8th saying that they would get back to me in 3-4 weeks, and then another e-mail on December 14th saying that I'm considered for an interview. I have it scheduled for January 4th. Anyone get any updates on their status? Seems like they are really unorganized.
Hey guys! I also had an interview at umes on January 7th and they informed me about the interview like a week before christmas. I did get accepted to the school but I'm still waiting on other schools also.
I am a bit disappointed with the way that UMES handles admissions. I too received an email in early December saying that my app. was being processed and the school would be in touch in 4-6 weeks. After 7 weeks I emailed the admissions coordinator who explained she had been sick and I should receive something the following week when she returned. NOTHING! That was almost three weeks ago. I don't know about anyone else but I have put a great deal of effort in getting to this point and would like to be taken seriously regardless of the outcome. Anyway, enough of my rant and congrats to those who have already been accepted!
Hey guys! I also had an interview at umes on January 7th and they informed me about the interview like a week before christmas. I did get accepted to the school but I'm still waiting on other schools also.
I interviewed on January 4th with them and have not heard anything. I am concerned...
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hi! I just got into UMES via waitlist. Where is everyone living???????? I don't really know where to start.