UMES pharmacy applicants

Started by dashing
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

haven't turned in my supplemental. should do so by this weekend. Did you mail in your supplemental? I noticed the pdf had a thing on it that said "submit form" did you click that and does it automatically send them your application via e-mail if you are connected to the internet? just wondering 'cause I am a little bit confused about that.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
haven't turned in my supplemental. should do so by this weekend. Did you mail in your supplemental? I noticed the pdf had a thing on it that said "submit form" did you click that and does it automatically send them your application via e-mail if you are connected to the internet? just wondering 'cause I am a little bit confused about that.

You have to print and mail the supplement application 🙂
 
I'm a little worried, I submitted both applications in January and I still haven't heard anything from them. The suspense is killing me!