You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
UMES School of Pharmacy Interview Feedback
Started by newdoctorintown
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
no
Last edited:
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
1
Last edited:
Anybody have feedback, Inquiring minds want to know!
Anybody have feedback, Inquiring minds want to know!
did they contact you for an interview?
Anybody have feedback, Inquiring minds want to know!
I just had an interview and It was long but very personal. You will have 3 interviewers with each of them asking you 10 questions a piece. Then there will be a group discussion/interview where you are to discuss a solution to a scenario. Don't worry folks there's still plenty of seats, only 10 people have been accepted thus far and they will have interviews very well into April...🙂
Good luck, I hope you get in. How long did it take them to get back to you? I submitted my applications in January (and PharmCAS mailed it to them by the end of January) but I have yet to even receive an acknowledgment of my application. I got acknowledgment receipts from the rest of the pharmacy schools that I applied to but nothing from UMES. Should I call them or continue to wait? Do you think I haven't heard anything because my stats are low (3.58 cum GPA, 3.2 science GPA, but 56 percentile :-( )
UMES used to be my number 1 choice but after reading that they received 800+ applicants, I'm just thankful that I applied to 9 other pharmacy schools for the fall.
UMES used to be my number 1 choice but after reading that they received 800+ applicants, I'm just thankful that I applied to 9 other pharmacy schools for the fall.
Good luck, I hope you get in. How long did it take them to get back to you? I submitted my applications in January (and PharmCAS mailed it to them by the end of January) but I have yet to even receive an acknowledgment of my application. I got acknowledgment receipts from the rest of the pharmacy schools that I applied to but nothing from UMES. Should I call them or continue to wait? Do you think I haven't heard anything because my stats are low (3.58 cum GPA, 3.2 science GPA, but 56 percentile :-( )
UMES used to be my number 1 choice but after reading that they received 800+ applicants, I'm just thankful that I applied to 9 other pharmacy schools for the fall.
Hey I would just call them first thing tomm. Talk to Mrs. William-Folkes. When I went on interview last week they said they're doing a bunch of interviews this month and that they got alot of applications last minute. UMES actually got all my documents like the first week of feb. and contacted me for an interview within a week! I think you have a great shot but may need to remind them of your app. goodluck & let me know if you have any other questions.

i ♥ pharmacy,I did get an interview 3/29😀
Any advice on the interview process at UMES?
Any advice on the interview process at UMES?
Hey I responded to you on one of the other UMES Post, check that, otherwise I was pretty laid back/ a little intense in some instances but overall they want to get to know you.
Hello everyone!
I'm super excited, I just got an interview invitation and it's for this Friday jan 13 201. And I need help preparing for it. Does anyone know what kind of questions I will be asked and anything else specific about the interview process
I'm super excited, I just got an interview invitation and it's for this Friday jan 13 201. And I need help preparing for it. Does anyone know what kind of questions I will be asked and anything else specific about the interview process
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Similar threads
- Replies
- 1
- Views
- 4K