UMES SOP Class of 2024

Started by Dr_Sochi
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Dr_Sochi

New Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Anyone plan to either apply, interview, or has been accepted to UMES School of Pharmacy: Class of 2024? I'll be starting the program in July of 2021 (Class of 2024) and feel free to message me for any info, interview pointers, or networking. Take Care & Stay Safe
 
Anyone plan to either apply, interview, or has been accepted to UMES School of Pharmacy: Class of 2024? I'll be starting the program in July of 2021 (Class of 2024) and feel free to message me for any info, interview pointers, or networking. Take Care & Stay Safe
Hey I have been accepted, plan on going as well. Would love to get to know people.