UMES Supplemental Application Question

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

TheNeptune

Full Member
7+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Clicking on the link that UMES provides on their program profile on PTCAS, it'll send me to a page of application materials. Does anyone know if I'm supposed to fill out the link that says "On-line Application" or all the forms underneath "Forms for Prospective students" such as, "Application for Graduate Admission, Certificate of Finance Form, etc."
 
So I had a similar question and called the admissions office. You need to fill out the application to the School of Graduate Studies online. You don't need to fill out any of the references or essay since you've already done that through PTCAS. After you fill out their online application, you'll be prompted to pay the fee. In addition, you need to arrange for a copy of all transcripts to be sent directly to UMES and send a copy of your resume as well.
 
I would also call to verify they received everything a week or so after you send it out (they only take calls regarding application status on Fridays from 2pm-4pm). Good luck!
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I would also call to verify they received everything a week or so after you send it out (they only take calls regarding application status on Fridays from 2pm-4pm). Good luck!
I am also applying to UMES. did you have to make an online account on umes's website?