Dismiss Notice

Interview Feedback: Visit Interview Feedback to view and submit interview information.

Interviewing Masterclass: Free masterclass on interviewing from SDN and Medical College of Georgia

Dismiss Notice
Hey Texans—join us for a DFW meetup! Click here to learn more.

UMHB PT program

Discussion in 'Pre-Physical Therapy' started by windthorst25, Oct 8, 2018.

1. windthorst25

I just got accepted into UMHB DPT program, but don't really know much about it. Does anyone know of any pros and cons? Any information will be greatly appreciated!

2. Note: SDN Members do not see this ad.

3. Bruh?!

Congratulations on getting accepted !!!
    How was the school atmosphere ?

4. windthorst25

Thank you! It was such a cool atmosphere! It's a small campus but I really enjoyed it more than I thought I would. I'm excited to attend in the fall for sure!

5. Bruh?!

I am just curious boss, I have an interview next Thursday, just trying to get an idea of how the school itself is. I know they renovated their physical therapy facilities.

6. windthorst25

I really liked the campus atmosphere. The University really seems to appreciate and respect the DPT program. And I think it's really awesome that it's a Christian environment too. They gave me an essay, an aptitude test, interview, then a tour. It was definitely a busy day! Good luck with it! I had my interview on 9/27 and heard back from them 10/5

7. Bruh?!

That is great news for sure, yes, the Christian center University is one of the reasons why I applied. Especially, how the University seems to respect and appreciate the DPT program. I am just getting ready for the interview haha .
    Did ya apply anywhere else ?

8. windthorst25

I applied to quite a few to better my odds. Texas Tech, TWU, UNT, ASU, Texas State, and OU.

9. Bruh?!

Yes sir!! Once again congratulations on UMHB
    Thanks for the info and good luck with your other schools!!!

10. windthorst25

Thanks I appreciate it! Good luck to you on your upcoming interview! Have you been offered any other interviews yet?

11. Bruh?!

Thanks boss! I appreciate it. Yes I have a couple more offers for interviews.