UMich - anybody else waiting for the confirmation?

Started by buffah
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

buffah

MSIV
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hey fellow applicants,

Those of you who have been invited for an interview to UMich and completed the online form of your preferred dates, have you received a confirmation yet? I have been waiting for a week, and called left a message at their office yesterday with still no response. Not sure if they are still organizing the information, since other programs reply within two days. Please me know if I am an anomaly. Thanks and good luck!
 
Update: Received e-mail confirmation this afternoon. Hope that means everyone now knows when they interview!
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I was wondering when I'd be hearing back as well. At this point, still no word, I'm starting to think they changed their minds :scared:
 
whew, finally received the email confirmation a few hours ago! docstretch - i'd, call to double check that they received your form, but im sure they didn't change their mind

looks like i might run into you both in ann arbor or chicago, etc!! 🙂
 
I'll play hard to get😎 and give them a day or two more...before I call and beg. And yup, that interview thread makes it look like there's a fair amount of "clumping" of applicants, should be a fun process *crosses fingers*.