UMich IDP 2017

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Some mutual friends who went to Indiana and they heard it from there...So not so sure of origin of the information.!
 
Close to their deadline of June 30th. That could really mean in a few days time. 2 batches of IVs will be conducted in July.


Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile app
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I was invited in july 15 or 25 today.. Best of luck to everyone to get invitation too. I will greatly appreciate any information about the things to expect in the interview day
 
I was invited in july 15 or 25 today.. Best of luck to everyone to get invitation too. I will greatly appreciate any information about the things to expect in the interview day
Congrats!
Would you please share your completion date please
 
I was invited in july 15 or 25 today.. Best of luck to everyone to get invitation too. I will greatly appreciate any information about the things to expect in the interview day
Congratulations and Good luck on your Interview 🙂
 
Hi
I just got an invite for 15 July. Congratulations to everyone who is invited. Please can anyone tell me what is asked in bench?
 
I was invited in july 15 or 25 today.. Best of luck to everyone to get invitation too. I will greatly appreciate any information about the things to expect in the interview day
Hi,
i have also accepted UMich interview for 15. I cant find any one person to guide me for the bench. Do you have some idea
 
One of my friend just got an email saying that they will be sending more invites soon! Good luck everyone!
 
One of my friend just got an email saying that they will be sending more invites soon! Good luck everyone!

Hi Striae,

Did your friend write to them & then get this response? Or was it just randomly sent out? I called them today & was told that the application screening process is still on & they will send out more IVs!
Hope this helps, all those who are anxiously waiting. Good luck everyone.


Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile app
 
Hi Striae,

Did your friend write to them & then get this response? Or was it just randomly sent out? I called them today & was told that the application screening process is still on & they will send out more IVs!
Hope this helps, all those who are anxiously waiting. Good luck everyone.


Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile app
Thanks for the update 🙂
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Last year a candidate was invited just 4 days before the last IV batch & was accepted. Always stay hopeful & keep up the positive spirits.
Since UC Denver, Colorado will send out acceptances very soon, there could be a few candidates who might just turn down their IV offers! You never know!!!


Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile app
 
Last year a candidate was invited just 4 days before the last IV batch & was accepted. Always stay hopeful & keep up the positive spirits.
Since UC Denver, Colorado will send out acceptances very soon, there could be a few candidates who might just turn down their IV offers! You never know!!!


Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile app
That's very true. Thank you.
 
Last year a candidate was invited just 4 days before the last IV batch & was accepted. Always stay hopeful & keep up the positive spirits.
Since UC Denver, Colorado will send out acceptances very soon, there could be a few candidates who might just turn down their IV offers! You never know!!!


Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile app
when is the last batch of iv called usually? which month?
 
Umich had only 2 batches last year & both were conducted in July.


Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile app
so that means this is it !.. both batches have been called out!,
the only chance we have is if any of the invited candidates decide to reject the interview invitation. -_-
 
Any female looking for accomodation for UMich Interview for 25th july, please pm me. Thanks.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad