umich interview

MadameLULU

Saucy
Moderator Emeritus
Verified Expert
Aug 14, 2004
KNOTSville
  1. Resident [Any Field]
    I think they are--I received an invite in October and my interview is in Feb!!! Also, during the online chat last week, Mr. Ruiz said they have 50 more slots...i think they are almost done filling their class .
    I can't imagine they'd send more interview invites now, but I'd call for a definitive answer.

Haybrant

1K Member
    15+ Year Member
    Jul 6, 2004
      MadameLULU said:
      I think they are--I received an invite in October and my interview is in Feb!!! Also, during the online chat last week, Mr. Ruiz said they have 50 more slots...i think they are almost done filling their class .
      I can't imagine they'd send more interview invites now, but I'd call for a definitive answer.

where/when are these online chat sessions?

About the Ads

LauraMac

7+ Year Member
      15+ Year Member
      Aug 21, 2003
      1. Medical Student
        Haybrant said:
        where/when are these online chat sessions?

they are once a month or so i think, and they are for those who have gotten interviews. invitations are sent by email. sometime soon robert ruiz said they'd start only being for those accepted.

About the Ads
        This thread is more than 16 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. Your new thread title is very short, and likely is unhelpful.
        2. Your reply is very short and likely does not add anything to the thread.
        3. Your reply is very long and likely does not add anything to the thread.
        4. It is very likely that it does not need any further discussion and thus bumping it serves no purpose.
        5. Your message is mostly quotes or spoilers.
        6. Your reply has occurred very quickly after a previous reply and likely does not add anything to the thread.
        7. This thread is locked.