Dismiss Notice

Interview Feedback: Visit Interview Feedback to view and submit interview information.

Interviewing Masterclass: Free masterclass on interviewing from SDN and Medical College of Georgia

umich

Discussion in 'Pre-Medical - MD' started by Blitzkrieg, Oct 9, 2002.

1. Blitzkrieg

Blitzkrieg 1K Member
    7+ Year Member

for a complete app,did they require a photo? I thought it was just the money, letters, and app. thanks....

2. kreno

kreno Candy Man
    7+ Year Member

they need a photo

3. Blitzkrieg

Blitzkrieg 1K Member
    7+ Year Member

well )@%(@#)%(@#

I thought I was completed since august 28th (as they say I have), but I havent sent in a photo.

4. Street Philosopher

10+ Year Member

they only request that you bring a photo to the interview.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  5. mws99

mws99 Senior Member
    7+ Year Member

After I made an appointment for an interview they sent me a list of things I needed to submit and a photo was definitely on that list. They want you to mail it to them, not bring it with you at the interview.

6. crazyA

crazyA Senior Member
    7+ Year Member

Yup, but as the guy said, they've given out interviews without the photo, so I guess they consider the app complete enough without them

7. Street Philosopher

10+ Year Member

right, after you get your interview offer, you call and set the date. then they'll tell you to mail the technical form from your interview offer letter, plus a photo before the interview. sorry for the misleading reply.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  8. gotgirth

gotgirth Greatest Icon in Wrestlng
    7+ Year Member

You should probably submit a photo before the interview (although they will give out interviews without photo submission I presume). They use the photo during the interviews so that your interviewer can pick you out...i.e. the applicants walk into the lobby where interviewers are waiting and your interviewer will come up to you and recognize you.