Blitzkrieg

1K Member
7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Apr 19, 2002
none
Status
for a complete app,did they require a photo? I thought it was just the money, letters, and app. thanks....

OP
B

Blitzkrieg

1K Member
7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Apr 19, 2002
none
Status
well )@%(@#)%(@#

I thought I was completed since august 28th (as they say I have), but I havent sent in a photo.

About the Ads

Street Philosopher

freebird
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Aug 10, 2000
ann arbor
Status
they only request that you bring a photo to the interview.

mws99

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Jun 6, 2002
Visit site
Status
After I made an appointment for an interview they sent me a list of things I needed to submit and a photo was definitely on that list. They want you to mail it to them, not bring it with you at the interview.

crazyA

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Aug 12, 2002
Chicago, IL
Visit site
Status
Yup, but as the guy said, they've given out interviews without the photo, so I guess they consider the app complete enough without them

Street Philosopher

freebird
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Aug 10, 2000
ann arbor
Status
right, after you get your interview offer, you call and set the date. then they'll tell you to mail the technical form from your interview offer letter, plus a photo before the interview. sorry for the misleading reply.

gotgirth

Greatest Icon in Wrestlng
7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Sep 6, 2002
IL
Visit site
Status
You should probably submit a photo before the interview (although they will give out interviews without photo submission I presume). They use the photo during the interviews so that your interviewer can pick you out...i.e. the applicants walk into the lobby where interviewers are waiting and your interviewer will come up to you and recognize you.

About the Ads