****UMKC Acceptance Thread****

Started by peridot12
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

peridot12

Full Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Anybody out there calling KC home for the next four years?

Celebrating on the Plaza tonight!!

Congrats to all acceptees!
 
The results are not even out yet, who is celebrating at Plaza? They will call the morning of 12/1... I am waiting anxiously...
 
The results are not even out yet, who is celebrating at Plaza? They will call the morning of 12/1... I am waiting anxiously...


Hope I am not bursting your bubble right now, but they called this morning. I know they originally said they were calling tomorrow, but Dr. Killip and Richie were making calls around 9 am.
 
Yeah I know, I didn't get a call, and I found out on AADSAS that I have been "wait listed", which is a nicer way to deny someone... 🙁 I guess I will go do something else now... Have fun in school guys.