youko

10+ Year Member
Jun 4, 2007
Status
Has anyone heard anything yet? Have they started working down the list yet? Has anyone turned down their admission invitation yet? Waiting until mid June for a final listing is really vexing. I'm about to go crazy. :( :scared:

cinnamoroll12

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
Dec 16, 2007
Status
Pharmacy Student
I guess we'll have to wait until June for our new position. After that, we won't have much chance of moving up the list.

Psycho_Hedgehog

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
Jun 18, 2005
Status
Pre-Pharmacy
I haven't heard anything yet, but it isn't june yet, so we have some time.

But yea, I am really tired of waiting :)

Psycho_Hedgehog

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
Jun 18, 2005
Status
Pre-Pharmacy
Ok, so I was rereading my letter yesterday, and noticed there was a number to call for alternate list status. I figured it was worth a shot, so I called. The worst they could tell me was to wait until the next letter in mid-June.

I am number 1 on the alternate list now, which means they have moved up at least 20 slots.

So it doesn't hurt to call! In fact, it can be quite lovely.

cinnamoroll12

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
Dec 16, 2007
Status
Pharmacy Student
I guess that means that I've moved up to number 18 now. I wonder if they're still in the middle of working on the alternate list.

cinnamoroll12

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
Dec 16, 2007
Status
Pharmacy Student
I'm going to go ahead and call the office tomorrow. I know I don't have any hope for the Columbia campus.

Psycho_Hedgehog

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
Jun 18, 2005
Status
Pre-Pharmacy
I'm going to go ahead and call the office tomorrow. I know I don't have any hope for the Columbia campus.
It can't hurt. At least it is still early in the summer, so there is still time.

And I was only up to 13 for Columbia, so that isn't moving so fast.

cinnamoroll12

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
Dec 16, 2007
Status
Pharmacy Student
It can't hurt. At least it is still early in the summer, so there is still time.

And I was only up to 13 for Columbia, so that isn't moving so fast.
I finally called earlier and the lady on the phone told me that I'm currently #18 for Kansas City and #25 for Columbia. I assume you're still #1 on the list, which means that the list won't move up probably more than a couple of spots until school starts. I think you definitely have a high chance of getting in, assuming that probably at least one person might decide not to attend the school.