UMKC EEP program

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

StL_to_Boston

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Any other UMKC people participating this summer?

Members don't see this ad.

What program are you talking about? I'm going to be going to the DAT prep program in July.

heyitscyndi said:
What program are you talking about? I'm going to be going to the DAT prep program in July.

For those already accepted...

Members don't see this ad :)
I have thought about it, but I think I would like to enjoy this summer a little bit. This last year has been a rough one...and I need a little bit of time to recooperate. ;)

Jaws said:
I have thought about it, but I think I would like to enjoy this summer a little bit. This last year has been a rough one...and I need a little bit of time to recooperate. ;)

I started out the same way but honestly, I'm not going to be doing anything those 3 weeks I'd almost feel giulty not going :laugh: I know that's sorta sick...

StL_to_Boston said:
For those already accepted...

I am reserved admission so I already have my spot saved in the Fall 2006 class. So, can you tell me what this EEP is so I have a good idea for next summer?

Can you tell me more about the EEP program? What material is covered? How long it lasts? Is it invite only by the admissions board or can any entering D1 student take it? Is there a cost for it? how much if so? I will be starting at UMKC in Fall 06 as well.

Thanks!

luvsomepowerbar said:
Can you tell me more about the EEP program? What material is covered? How long it lasts? Is it invite only by the admissions board or can any entering D1 student take it? Is there a cost for it? how much if so? I will be starting at UMKC in Fall 06 as well.

Thanks!

Dianne told me that EEP is not offered this year. The classes start late summer with the two day freshman orientation the week before. Cant wait!