UMKC-how many completed pre-reqs for interview?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Pharm Phiend

Full Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I am going to start taking my pharmacy pre-reqs starting fall 09, therefore I will not complete the pre-reqs until spring 10. Has any one applied with only 17-18 credit hours and actually got accepted? Would they wait for the rest of your grades for the Spring, or do they only consider you if you've completed the 31+ credit hours? i have a strong work experience profile, with lots of volunteer work and EC's. i know i will do well in my pre-reqs, and will have a strong LOR. , i am a CphT (9yrs) and I also have a national Non-sterile compounding certification from U of Fl. I am going to take the PCAT's in October. I took college course 10+ years ago, and i took the pcat in 2000. so i know what to expect. i am aware of their "courses do not expire" policy, but i need to retake these courses to apply to other schools that require that i do, Please some feedback?
user_online.gif
progress.gif
 
I still have to complete physics, biology, and a 4-5 hour math course over the summer if i get into UMKC. Had an interview so im guessing that means they were considering me even though i had not completed all the courses 🙂