UMKC interview?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

pine88

Warning:
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Haven't officially heard from them, but my status on AADSAS just changed to "Invited for Interview." First response I've received from a school. Yaaaaaaaay :D
Anybody else?

Members don't see this ad.

Haven't officially heard from them, but my status on AADSAS just changed to "Invited for Interview." First response I've received from a school. Yaaaaaaaay :D
Anybody else?

I applied and got an interview last year at UMKC and got the last interview spot available because I waited around to call them. They only have a certain amount of interview spots open and it is really first come, first serve. I would just call them up and ask about it even though you haven't "officially" heard from them and see if you can't aready schedule a spot. Good luck, it was an awesome school!

Members don't see this ad :)
Anybody else?

My status has changed as well to "Invited for Interview" but nothing in the mail yet.

Hey. I'm new to SDN. I was wondering how many of you that applied to UMKC have interviews yet? If you have, how did they go? I have applied there and have one set up for Oct. 2nd.

have fun filling out that secondary:eek:

Yea it takes a little while for the secondary to come in the mail. And it is a pretty extensive secondary. It was my first secondary so I was so desperate i filled it out and sent it out that night. Had my interview a week ago and it was really a great experience. They mostly go out of their way to make you feel welcome and relaxed. There are morning interviews and afternoon interviews. If you get a morning one just figure that you can relax the rest of the day. If you get an afternoon one it gives you more of a chance to develop questions that you can ask about their school. Oh and good luck.

I just got my interview packet in the mail and I have the morning interview. It will be nice to get it over with first and enjoy the tours/luncheon that follow. It'll be an exciting weekend; Renaissance Festival on Saturday and interview on Monday! :D

Yeah, there's a guy in one of my classes that waited too long to finish his secondary and had to settle for a January or February interview. There are a lot of people this year in the Reserved Admissions program, which means that even in-state students are going to have to be extremely competitive to get in.