ummmmm

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

a hair doooo

• Hair up

Votes: 22 43.1%
  • Hair down

Votes: 29 56.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Ema

Biti ili ne biti?
10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Lets change the subject.....

For the interview:

If a girls has a curly hair, and both hair up and down look good;

Which one is more appropiate for the interviews up or down? :p

What if its straight?

Members don't see this ad.

Ema said:

For the interview:

What if its straight?

You can see the length of my hair from my picture... I plan on wearing mine down. I usually wear it so that it curves under a little bit with a side part. I think it will look professional enough, especially if I use some hairspray to keep it in place. Wow, how many times did I say "I"???

BradenDO said:
You can see the length of my hair from my picture... I plan on wearing mine down. I usually wear it so that it curves under a little bit with a side part. I think it will look professional enough, especially if I use some hairspray to keep it in place. Wow, how many times did I say "I"???

My hair is about the same length as yours and I'm planning on wearing mine down also. :)

And I think 5 but I'm not sure as I counted them pretty quickly ;)

Members don't see this ad :)
BradenDO said:
If that is you in your avatar, leave it down. ;)
It looks GREAT!! :thumbup:

If you're ugly it does not matter. Look into a good mask.

worth.gif

I think most of the time wearing it down is so much easier...and a half up is good if your hair is kinda long. :) I think what you're most comfortable with is best and as long as you don't sit there playing with it and flipping it... i know whenever i straighten my hair i keep playing with it which would suck during an interview... :oops:

jbone said:
agreed; she's a real cutie

tigre21 said:
I think most of the time wearing it down is so much easier...and a half up is good if your hair is kinda long. :) I think what you're most comfortable with is best and as long as you don't sit there playing with it and flipping it... i know whenever i straighten my hair i keep playing with it which would suck during an interview... :oops:

lol You could chomp on some gum while twirling your hair and then you'd have a great interview!

and it doesn't matter as long as it's neat and not pink, purple or green...you know professional

jbone said:

Thanks! It's actually half-up in that picture...I kinda did a messy bun that night... lol Anyways, enough about my hair... :p

BrettBatchelor said:

You want pictures of hair?? What a weirdo... Just kidding, Brett!!! :p

Members don't see this ad :)
BradenDO said:
You want pictures of hair?? What a weirdo... Just kidding, Brett!!! :p

That is a little weird Brett!

Braden...the hair does look great in the avatar!

danjo said:
That is a little weird Brett!

Braden...the hair does look great in the avatar!

Awww...I feel so special! My hair thanks you all! lol I guess I should change my vote and say I'll wear my hair half-up for interviews. You all should go to Myspace to see what my hair looks like down AND then I'll start a poll so you can decide how I should wear it! lol

BradenDO said:
Awww...I feel so special! My hair thanks you all! lol I guess I should change my vote and say I'll wear my hair half-up for interviews. You all should go to Myspace to see what my hair looks like down AND then I'll start a poll so you can decide how I should wear it! lol

I think you'll look good either way.

danjo said:
My friend...you've hit the nail on the head. :thumbup:

GASP You're Jackie's cabana boy?! I'm hurt!

:eek:

tigre21 said:

I agree. If your hair is long, wearing it up will look more professional. But since OP you said you hair is short, I think either way is fine.

BradenDO said:
GASP You're Jackie's cabana boy?! I'm hurt!

:eek:

Hey now...there's plenty of Danjo to go around! ;)
(But don't tell Jackie...she'll go ape-shizzle on me!) :laugh:

Ema said:

For the interview:

What if its straight?

Curly hair is hot and should always be worn down. It should be made a law.

Jamers said:

I know its hot! Thanks:)

Jamers said:

:thumbup:

*signed a curly haired girl :) *

Personally, myhair is a little past shoulder length,I plan on wearing it half up. When I wewar it down it bothers me and I am constantly pushing it behind my ears. Also,my hair is VERY straight and when I wear it down eventually it gets that stringing look :oops:

i have curly hair, to make it professional looking i straighten it.

Jamers said:

:sleep: ahh, what?...

:( who ever made you curl patrol!?!?

I was just giving advice, ok...uhm :scared: I am not evil!

dybra said:
:sleep: ahh, what?...

:( who ever made you curl patrol!?!?

I was just giving advice, ok...uhm :scared: I am not evil!

I was elected! Where were you when the vote went out. Geez...

Can we still be friends? :love: :love:

DrA said:
I agree. If your hair is long, wearing it up will look more professional. But since OP you said you hair is short, I think either way is fine.

My hair is about mid-back, dark and stright. I was thinking of putting it up because I think down would look unprofessional in my case. What are you guys going for in general- pretty or professional? 'Cause unless I cut my hair (my husband would kill me) I can't do a french twist- it would stick off my head a couple inches like a giant hemangioma to my skull base-lol. Half-up, half-down?

My hair was longer when I was doing residency interviews two years ago, and I wore it the half-up, half-down way. It looks better than having it in a ponytail (looks too little-kiddish) and having it all down (gets in my face, can get crazy curly with high humidity).

I usually make put my hair up somehow into messy/curly bun with just bob pin that can not be even seen, and then curls are kind of just sticking out of the bun.Its kind of nice but I do not think thats proffesional enough for the interview.So'll just wear my hair down, and hope that it does not rain because I will look like puddle.

Ema said:
I usually make put my hair up somehow into messy/curly bun with just bob pin that can not be even seen, and then curls are kind of just sticking out of the bun.Its kind of nice but I do not think thats proffesional enough for the interview.So'll just wear my hair down, and hope that it does not rain because I will look like puddle.

I guess there is some good in being a guy and going bald...no worry about good looking hair hhaah but, then again, I am going bald at 23, damn genes...