UMN acceptance!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

BLdent

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Sooo happy right now! Got a call yesterday from Dr. Berthold!!! :)
Interviewed Dec. 16th!

I am feeling exactly what i heard you would feel when you get those calls or letters of acceptance, extremely HAPPYYYY!!! It is one of the best feelings in the world! We all deserve this feeling after such HARD work!!!

Good luck to all!:luck:

Members don't see this ad.

Hi guys,

I have been offered admission today at Umn dental!! Just got a phone call from Ms. Janet today! UMN always had been on of my favorite schools. But, now I am confused between Boston university (which happens to be in my favorite city) and UMN. Need help & suggestion ...:idea: I don't have much time to make a decision.
PROS & CONS ANYONE ??

Thanks everyone for support and wishes,

Pearl

Members don't see this ad :)
Hi guys,

I have been offered admission today at Umn dental!! Just got a phone call from Ms. Janet today! UMN always had been on of my favorite schools. But, now I am confused between Boston university (which happens to be in my favorite city) and UMN. Need help & suggestion ...:idea: I don't have much time to make a decision.
PROS & CONS ANYONE ??

Pearl

For sure ,,UMN...
welcome..

Hello Pearl 82,

Congratulation for your acceptance.I heard that UMN is one of the best dental schools. Dont think anymore, if you opt. for UMN , it will be the best choice for your better future. Boston school of dentistry is also good school,but comparatively UMN is the best.

good luck

Hi guys,

PROS & CONS ANYONE ??

Pearl

Hi Pearl 82!

I don't know if you had already decided, but you gotta feel right about what you choose! We can tell you what we know about each school, but only you will know what feels right to you! I don't know a lot about BU, but i do know that the city is a great place to live and all dental schools in the USA are "kinda" at the same level! It is also one of the cheapest schools in the US, UMN is a little more expensive. I would say that the difference is that BU gives you more experience on research and UMN is one of the best schools for clinical training!!! So it's up to you! I hear that when a city has more than one dental school, the pool of patients gets smaller. UMN has a huge pool of patient, 1,000 a month, students there said that very rarely they won't have a patient!
Best of luck on your decision! :luck: Let us know!

Hi Pearl 82!

I don't know if you had already decided, but you gotta feel right about what you choose! We can tell you what we know about each school, but only you will know what feels right to you! I don't know a lot about BU, but i do know that the city is a great place to live and all dental schools in the USA are "kinda" at the same level! It is also one of the cheapest schools in the US, UMN is a little more expensive. I would say that the difference is that BU gives you more experience on research and UMN is one of the best schools for clinical training!!! So it's up to you! I hear that when a city has more than one dental school, the pool of patients gets smaller. UMN has a huge pool of patient, 1,000 a month, students there said that very rarely they won't have a patient!
Best of luck on your decision! :luck: Let us know!
Congratulations on your acceptance and on deciding to go to San Antonio. Could you please post your stats?
Thanks and good luck!

Congratulations to those who have been accepted. UMN is one of the best dental schools.
I have a bedroom to sublet in a 2BDR apt starting April, 2010. The details of the apt are as follows-
1. It is around 1.5-2miles from the school. The bus stop is right
outside the apt. Local grocery store is 2 blocks away while rainbow,
target and home depot are at 2miles distance.
The address is
616 10th Ave SE
Minneapolis
MN 55414

2. The lease for the apt is till 31st August 2010. You can continue
staying here if you like by extending the lease.

3. The total rent for the 2BDR apt is $980. It includes heat, water and trash. You will be sharing the apt with an Indian female who is also a student at the U of M.

You can contact me by e-mailing me at [email protected].
You can even move in before 1st April if you wish.

Good luck:thumbup::thumbup:

Last edited: