UMN interview invitations started

Started by barney74
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Yes, I did get an official invitation containing the schedule, another attachment with directions, hotels etc.
Nope, they don't ask you to get sealed scores nor submit them there.
I couldn't get my scores in time so asked Ms Janet regarding it. She told me"you are fine, since you have sent a notarized copy of the NB-1 scores along with the application"

Clear your doubt with her before you attend the iv.
thanx UDUSA.
best luck for yr interview
 
Hey ... GB2008 ... congrats on d call.
Where r u located & what r ur travel plans ?????
I m a guy from India ..... Stay in contact pls.

Hopedds ..... I got d call today ... my application was completed on 14 July ...
Hope it helps. All d best.
Thanks for sharing your experience at UMN