Umsl Forum

Started by HHQOPTEDU
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

HHQOPTEDU

Full Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
hey all- has anyone heard stats from tour guides or students about the percentage of students who interview at UMSL that get accepted?

i feel that the committee at umsl meets very infrequently for those waiting on hold.... anyone in this situation?
 
I'm not sure often they meet but I was accepted to two out of the three OD schools I applied to (ICO and SCO) but UMSL was the only one that didn't respond at all. Just saved me money I would've spent on a hotel and everything.
 
I heard that the committee meets once a month, and that this month was a little weird because of spring break, so probably not until pretty late this month.