UMSL Interview this friday

Started by clutzie16
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

clutzie16

Junior Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hey everyone,

I have an interview with UMSL this Friday, 02/02/07...I was wondering if anyone else is going to be there? Just curious, we'll be stronger in numbers =).

I also wanted to ask everyone how i should explain away 3 semesters of W's, although i did well after that I know that they are going to ask me about that. i had a whole lot happen at the same time and dont want to use the "life was hard, i couldnt handle everything at the same time" card...anyone in a similar situation interviewed and asked the same question?

all help is appreciated.

good luck to all that are still waiting to hear back from schools.

:luck:
 
Just tell them you were being diagnosed with turret's syndrome and that once you were prescribed meds all is well. Just kidding (that might get you a laugh-especially if you intermingle some naughty words). I would probably be honest and tell them the real reasons and show them that you have progressed from that point and have done well after. You can spin it into a positive experience and explain that from this you are confident that you can tackle the rigors of 20+ credits per semester.
 
Oh yeah-I forgot,

I was invited to that interview day but I have already been accepted to four other schools and St. Louis is way too cold in the winter. Sorry
 
Hey,

thanks a lot for your help...i think, I somehow doubt that screaming obsenities will get me into school, but it might be worth a try at some point, kidding.

congrats on all your acceptances,

and im from NY so the winters here are about the same, so that shouldnt bother me

Good luck!:luck: