Umsl

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

mspence2115

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Is anyone planning on attending University of Missouri- St. Louis (UMSL) for Fall 2012?

Members don't see this ad.

Me too. Do you know if we have to live on campus the first year?

Members don't see this ad :)
Me too! Do you know if we have to live on campus or first year?

Me too. Do you know if we have to live on campus the first year?

Awesome! You can live anywhere you want the first yr I think, I'll probably be stickin' to the dorms/campus apartments depending on finances.

Same with me just checking out what's open. Have you already applied?

I haven't. Have you?
Do you know the date of the mixer too by any chance?
Yeah I just finished my application the other day i'm sending it in later this week.(plus if we apply early 1st choice in room) What's this mixer though lol?

Yeah I just finished my application the other day i'm sending it in later this week.(plus if we apply early 1st choice in room) What's this mixer though lol?

I thought that the mixer was when everyone picked their housing... like when you meet people and decide who and where you want to live? and you go on tours of all the different student housing available. Am I off the mark here? uh oh, haha. It's in mid-April sometime.

where are you both living then?

I thought that the mixer was when everyone picked their housing... like when you meet people and decide who and where you want to live? and you go on tours of all the different student housing available. Am I off the mark here? uh oh, haha. It's in mid-April sometime.

where are you both living then?
Ohhhhhhhhh I just read something about the mixer, so your good. I'm pretty sure i'll stay on campus in the Oak Hall but If I don't I seen some pretty cool loft apartments not to far away from campus. Do you know where your going to stay?

Cool! Are you going to live on campus?

I'm thinking about the apartment-style place if I decide to be on campus, otherwise I'm gonna look around the area for off-campus apartments. Who knows!! haha

I'm thinking about the apartment-style place if I decide to be on campus, otherwise I'm gonna look around the area for off-campus apartments. Who knows!! haha
Yeah i know right!? The apartments I'm looking at are really nice, not to expensive, and are only 13 min away from the college.

Yeah i know right!? The apartments I'm looking at are really nice, not to expensive, and are only 13 min away from the college.

That's awesome! Time to start doing some research...

Yeah I'm not really feeling the dorm room setting again.. I'm gonna wait till the mixer to figure it all out