Unable to submit primary?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

TheDarkNeuron

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hey everyone - I took my MCAT the 21st of August, and I wanted to submit a primary to become verified to shave a couple weeks off the application time, but it wont let me submit and I'm not sure why? Do you HAVE to have your mcat scores back before you apply to get verified? I have sent my transcripts, one has been received, but i am waiting for the others. All the other sections have been completed (apart from LORS)

Members don't see this ad.

Did you list the date you took your MCAT? You don't need the scores, but you may need to make sure to have the planned date information on there. Other than that, I cannot think of a reason it wouldn't let you submit if everything else is completed.

Members don't see this ad :)
AACOMAS needs to have received all of your transcripts before you can submit your primary, right?

AACOMAS needs to have received all of your transcripts before you can submit your primary, right?
Nope. You can still click submit before one of your transcripts arrives. It just means that the verfication process won't start until that transcript is received. So that date that your transcript is received by aacomas, is your date of " ready for review".

I remember someone having a similar issue with AMCAS. It turned out they somehow accessed the previous cycle's application link. Maybe you're running into the same issue?

from my experience AACOMAS is the least professional and most unorganized service to be involved in any sort of academic/admission process in any field. they screwed up my application TWICE this year, and acted rude on the phone like I'm inconveniencing them..