UNC acceptance

Started by lida
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

lida

Member
10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I got to UNC today, oh my God I am soooooo Happy, that was my first choice 🙂
thank you all for your helps and Good Luck :luck:
😀
 
I had interview from UNC, but I dont have good luck. I did B.S. from foreign country too. I have good DAT score. Where you did your undergrad??? I dont know what is wrong in my application.


lida said:
I got to UNC today, oh my God I am soooooo Happy, that was my first choice 🙂
thank you all for your helps and Good Luck :luck:
😀
 
errcs said:
I had interview from UNC, but I dont have good luck. I did B.S. from foreign country too. I have good DAT score. Where you did your undergrad??? I dont know what is wrong in my application.

Sorry for late returning. I am in undergrade in UNC Biology major.
it is not late, you may still be considered after Jan (next committee).
Don't worry
Good luck :luck:
 
lida said:
I got to UNC today, oh my God I am soooooo Happy, that was my first choice 🙂
thank you all for your helps and Good Luck :luck:
😀

Congratz....!!!! 🙄