UNC cashed your check?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

rccostner

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
For everyone applying to UNC - Have they cashed your check yet? I sent in my check with my secondary about three weeks ago along with a number of other checks and every other school has cashed the checks except UNC. This is my top school, so I'm just a little curious as to what's going on.

Members don't see this ad.

Nope! I'm in the same boat and everything was sent out in the 7/11 batch.

My check was cashed yesterday. I was in the first batch, and sent my secondary in over a month ago

Members don't see this ad :)
My check was cashed yesterday. I was in the first batch, and sent my secondary in over a month ago

Awesome! I was in the first batch too and they just cashed my check this morning. Now for an interview.......

I was in the 6/27 batch and they cashed mine today as well.

7/4 batch, mailed check 7/22 and cashed yesterday

7/11 Mailing date, check cashed yesterday (8/2)

cashed yest...damn kinda intimidated with all these 22+ Dat scorers im competing with lol

Does anyone remember what days interview invites for the september interview date went out last cycle?

Does anyone remember what days interview invites for the september interview date went out last cycle?

not sure but it looks like the general consensus from other threads is that most school send out invites around august 15th.

not sure but it looks like the general consensus from other threads is that most school send out invites around august 15th.

Yeah if I remember from last year... it was a tad later than other schools. UNC was slow on most parts of the procedure (as evident with cashing our checks)