UNC-Chapel Hill DPT

Started by IdaCal
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Hey, I went to one of their information sessions in the summer and they estimated sometime around Christmas would be when they started contacting students for interviews-hope that helps.
 
I applied there and have not heard anything back. Good to know I'm not the only one! I am pretty sure their interview day will be January 12, as I know one of the clinicians that does interviews. Did any of you apply to ECU? I know their regular decision deadline has not past yet. I submitted my application on Nov 1st (ED deadline) and am still waiting to hear back. Haven't seen anything about ECU on this forum. The waiting is torture!
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Nope, I was going to apply there but I wanted to narrow down the number of schools I was applying to so I took ECU off the list. Hope we start hearing from UNC soon though!