UNC dental waiting list

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

moj85

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Has anyone received waiting list letters/email from UNC yet?

Members don't see this ad.

I heard that they won't send out letters to applicants on the waiting list. They just notify you that your accepted if a space opens up.

Do you think AADSAS will change its status from invited to interview to either reject or waitlist before march?

Members don't see this ad :)
I called Monday to check on the "status" of my application and I was informed letters would be mailed for both waitlist and rejection, and I've talked to a couple people who've already received their letters....I don't know where mine is...

a friend of mine called to check on the wait-list and was not on it. The lady on the phone said not to worry there are only five people on the wait-list and the list is not ranked. Don't fully understand, but then again it is the Tar Heels........ go pack

wow..only 5 waitlisters..
I feel more honored..

GL Jim with your DS life with UofM.
Anyway I responded your pm, did you get it? What are you taking this semester? man..it's really hard to focus on courses..

wow..only 5 waitlisters..
I feel more honored..

GL Jim with your DS life with UofM.
Anyway I responded your pm, did you get it? What are you taking this semester? man..it's really hard to focus on courses..

This semester I am taking it pretty easy... Genetics Lab, Ecology, studies in fiction(CAKE CLASS), and 6 non class hours that are research and advising.

for those who weren't accepted.. did your aadsas change to anything? mine is still under review

yes mine changed today....denied (third year in a row) woohoo!!

yeah same here hahah i just saw it changed today =p oh well