UNC Dental

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

docveda

10+ Year Member
7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hey guys,

I have my interview at UNC next week, and i was wondering if my future class mates have any tips or tricks for me. What should i do to prepare for my interview? Any surprises at the interview that i should be aware of? This is my first interview so i am really nervous... :scared:

Members don't see this ad.

the interview is pretty relaxed, nothing off the wall, check the interview feedback section it is pretty accurate for UNC. 2 30 minute faculty interviews. Good luck!

docveda said:
Hey guys,

I have my interview at UNC next week, and i was wondering if my future class mates have any tips or tricks for me. What should i do to prepare for my interview? Any surprises at the interview that i should be aware of? This is my first interview so i am really nervous... :scared:

Don't be...just enjoy the experience (easy for me to say from the other side of things). There's a thread somewhere in the predent forum with UNC interview info. Maybe find that and check it out.

Members don't see this ad :)
Make sure to know the cranial nerves and know if they are sensory, motor, or both. There's a good chance someone will ask you that.

DcS said:
Make sure to know the cranial nerves and know if they are sensory, motor, or both. There's a good chance someone will ask you that.

Ah yes... lesse:

Some
Say
Money
Matters
But
My
Brother
Says
Big
B---- (fill in your own anatomic part here)
Matter
Most

jpollei said:
Ah yes... lesse:

Some
Say
Money
Matters
But
My
Brother
Says
Big
B---- (fill in your own anatomic part here)
Matter
Most

B---- Balls?

I didn't know you had a gay brother.

docveda said:
Hey guys,

Hey I was wondering if you are in or out of state?

rinse-n-spit said:
Hey I was wondering if you are in or out of state?

Instate man

DcS said:
B---- Balls?

I didn't know you had a gay brother.

Come on Slawinski, I'm trying to think of the kids reading these posts... :)