UNC DPT Class of 2021

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

peakdpt

5+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi all!

Congrats to the recently accepted UNC DPT class of 2021.
I am hoping to get some insight into who is in the class, as well as where people are planning to live. I can't wait to meet everyone soon!

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 user
I'm in! I am currently looking in Carborro and planning to buy a parking pass

I just applied to join the waitlist at Southern Village for a one bedroom apartment

Members don't see this ad :)
I am accepted too! I've been looking in Durham, but not set on any place in particular yet. Are you guys in-state?

I am also accepted and currently live in Durham, and will be staying there at least starting off. Living closer to campus is definitely more ideal as its a total pain to get there.

Does anyone know how to start a group on FB? Then we can just search it and request access!

I'm in!! Have y'all received any recent information from the university about what we do next?

Would you guys who got in mind sharing your stats?

Would you guys who got in mind sharing your stats?

GRE: 152 (55%)- Verbal, 157 (67%)- Quant, 4.5(82%) Analytical
GPA: 3.6
Experience: Geriatric OP- 90 hours, Sports Medicine/ General OP- 1980 hours, SNF- 25 hours, Home Health- 25 hours

I am accepted too! I've been looking in Durham, but not set on any place in particular yet. Are you guys in-state?

I am also accepted and currently live in Durham, and will be staying there at least starting off. Living closer to campus is definitely more ideal as its a total pain to get there.

Does anyone know how to start a group on FB? Then we can just search it and request access!

I'm in!! Have y'all received any recent information from the university about what we do next?

Hey all! I am currently applying to UNC for the 2018-2019 cycle and was wondering if you could share your stats or advice on what you think set you apart? I just got accepted into Campbell, but UNC is my top choice and I am trying to gauge my chances. Thank you!