UNC GPR

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

PerfectFit

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Does anyone have any updated information about this program? Is it one of the better GPRs out there? Thank you.

Members don't see this ad.

Does anyone have any updated information about this program? Is it one of the better GPRs out there? Thank you.

I did the 2 year GPR at UNC and it was a great experience. The teaching faculty are first class. You will definitely be a step ahead of folks who go straight into practice. Your confidence level with extractions, dentures, and literally all facets of dentistry will go way up. You will have the pleasure and privilege of being taught by the best prosthodontist in the world in Dr. Glen Minsley. He is a natural educator and the best in the business. You will practice at many locations from the Durham VA, UNC hospital, community health centers, among others. I highly recommend this program. Let't not forget that Chapel Hill is the perfect location!

Reactions: 2 users
Any idea how NYU sends out acceptances? A friend said his sister "went online at midnight on dec 1" when she was accepted 3 years ago. But since we don't have any type of portal I don't see how thats possible.. is it possible they send an email at midnight?

This waiting game is not fun lol

I did the 2 year GPR at UNC and it was a great experience. The teaching faculty are first class. You will definitely be a step ahead of folks who go straight into practice. Your confidence level with extractions, dentures, and literally all facets of dentistry will go way up. You will have the pleasure and privilege of being taught by the best prosthodontist in the world in Dr. Glen Minsley. He is a natural educator and the best in the business. You will practice at many locations from the Durham VA, UNC hospital, community health centers, among others. I highly recommend this program. Let't not forget that Chapel Hill is the perfect location!

Do you know if they are selective with state residency as their dental school?