UNC INQ

Started by HC0910
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

HC0910

New Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I applied to UNC
-received notification that they received my applicaition.
-completed the supplemental application
-received notification that my applicaiton was complete and I would hear back between NOW-April

did this happen to everyone else also?
I am wondering if this is good or bad?? because if my grades weren't up there, I'm sure I would have got denied immediately or wait listed....
 
Hey, you are not alone. I also received a similar email. I believe its due to when you submitted your supplemental application. I just think they are waiting to empty seats from people after the March 1 deadline. I applied MD a few years back and was waitlisted. But seems like a similar thing is applied here in terms of applying earlier rather than later. So we just wait now.