1. What do you find most helpful? Give us your feedback on the 2019 SDN Member Survey to help further the SDN mission (and win prizes!)
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice

UNC kids - please read!!!

Discussion in 'Pre-Pharmacy' started by lomikhay, Feb 25, 2007.

1. lomikhay

2+ Year Member

Pharmacy Student
    Hey guys this is to all the UNC - pharma kids: I work in a pharmacy that is a little short on techs and they want pharmacy kids or prepharmacy kids to apply b/c usually they have more motivation to work and learn everything.

My two pharmacist are great and they will teach you everything you want/need to know. They will have you doing inventory, insurance, filling prescriptions, ordering drugs, etc. The usual.

If anyone needs a job starting now or during the summer I think they are seriously looking for someone. If you let me know I'll see what I can do - of course not guaranteeing anything.

The store is in Durham, the pharmacy isn't too busy, the hours might be a little weird (but its not a 24hour store). Let me know and I can introduce you to my Pharmacist.

2. acetyl

5+ Year Member

Pharmacy Student
    Thanks for the post. What chain do you work for?

3. CarrollR

CarrollR Pharmacy Student
    7+ Year Member

Pharmacist

Oh man.. I really really need a job this summer, but I live in Charlotte :(. Too bad.

4. vtstargazer9

2+ Year Member

Pre-Pharmacy
    Hey, I might be interested in a position there. I won't be in the area until early summer (I'm still finishing up undergrad in Virginia), but I'm hoping to have a place to stay by the end of May or so. Let me know if you think a job starting in the summer would work out. Thanks!