UNC kids - please read!!!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

lomikhay

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hey guys this is to all the UNC - pharma kids: I work in a pharmacy that is a little short on techs and they want pharmacy kids or prepharmacy kids to apply b/c usually they have more motivation to work and learn everything.

My two pharmacist are great and they will teach you everything you want/need to know. They will have you doing inventory, insurance, filling prescriptions, ordering drugs, etc. The usual.

If anyone needs a job starting now or during the summer I think they are seriously looking for someone. If you let me know I'll see what I can do - of course not guaranteeing anything.

The store is in Durham, the pharmacy isn't too busy, the hours might be a little weird (but its not a 24hour store). Let me know and I can introduce you to my Pharmacist.

Members don't see this ad.

Thanks for the post. What chain do you work for?

Hey guys this is to all the UNC - pharma kids: I work in a pharmacy that is a little short on techs and they want pharmacy kids or prepharmacy kids to apply b/c usually they have more motivation to work and learn everything.

My two pharmacist are great and they will teach you everything you want/need to know. They will have you doing inventory, insurance, filling prescriptions, ordering drugs, etc. The usual.

If anyone needs a job starting now or during the summer I think they are seriously looking for someone. If you let me know I'll see what I can do - of course not guaranteeing anything.

The store is in Durham, the pharmacy isn't too busy, the hours might be a little weird (but its not a 24hour store). Let me know and I can introduce you to my Pharmacist.

Oh man.. I really really need a job this summer, but I live in Charlotte :(. Too bad.

Hey, I might be interested in a position there. I won't be in the area until early summer (I'm still finishing up undergrad in Virginia), but I'm hoping to have a place to stay by the end of May or so. Let me know if you think a job starting in the summer would work out. Thanks!