UNC kids - please read!!!

Started by lomikhay
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

lomikhay

Full Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hey guys this is to all the UNC - pharma kids: I work in a pharmacy that is a little short on techs and they want pharmacy kids or prepharmacy kids to apply b/c usually they have more motivation to work and learn everything.

My two pharmacist are great and they will teach you everything you want/need to know. They will have you doing inventory, insurance, filling prescriptions, ordering drugs, etc. The usual.

If anyone needs a job starting now or during the summer I think they are seriously looking for someone. If you let me know I'll see what I can do - of course not guaranteeing anything.

The store is in Durham, the pharmacy isn't too busy, the hours might be a little weird (but its not a 24hour store). Let me know and I can introduce you to my Pharmacist.
 
Thanks for the post. What chain do you work for?
 
Hey guys this is to all the UNC - pharma kids: I work in a pharmacy that is a little short on techs and they want pharmacy kids or prepharmacy kids to apply b/c usually they have more motivation to work and learn everything.

My two pharmacist are great and they will teach you everything you want/need to know. They will have you doing inventory, insurance, filling prescriptions, ordering drugs, etc. The usual.

If anyone needs a job starting now or during the summer I think they are seriously looking for someone. If you let me know I'll see what I can do - of course not guaranteeing anything.

The store is in Durham, the pharmacy isn't too busy, the hours might be a little weird (but its not a 24hour store). Let me know and I can introduce you to my Pharmacist.


Oh man.. I really really need a job this summer, but I live in Charlotte 🙁. Too bad.
 
Hey, I might be interested in a position there. I won't be in the area until early summer (I'm still finishing up undergrad in Virginia), but I'm hoping to have a place to stay by the end of May or so. Let me know if you think a job starting in the summer would work out. Thanks!