UNC (OOS) vs. Michigan (OOS) vs. Marquette (IS)

Started by dukie1221
Tags Tags
pre dental
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Factor #1: Cost - which one is the cheapest? If there's less than a 50K difference over 4 years, then go where you had the best gut feeling.
Factor #2: Location - where can you see yourself living for the next 4 years?
Factor #3: Curriculum - which curriculum stood out to you the most?
 
You should look back at the reasons you initially chose these schools, how you felt at the interview, and what you feel now. Every dental school is different, and we can only tell you what we think is best. In the end, it is a decision only you can make!

Personally, I think Michigan is the best dental school ever. That is where I will be going! 😀

... I am sure UNC is great too.