UNC or Harvard Post Bac?

Started by toothsome
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

toothsome

Full Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I'm not sure which one to attend and there is very little information about the UNC program when I did a search. Just wanted some opinions on them both... Another option is I could stay at my home school aswell
 
Check out the Official Harvard thread - everything you need to know. From what I understand, UNC does not write committee letters.
 
Sorry for not knowing anything about this, but do those letters actually help? Or, would they be equal to a LOR from a professor or M.D/D.O? Weighing the pros and cons Harvard seems like a risk more than a benefit. However, I know I could get all B's in the courses but making connections is important in my opinion and from what I hear it would be hard to get to know professors at Harvard being a post bacer
 
Sorry for not knowing anything about this, but do those letters actually help? Or, would they be equal to a LOR from a professor or M.D/D.O? Weighing the pros and cons Harvard seems like a risk more than a benefit. However, I know I could get all B's in the courses but making connections is important in my opinion and from what I hear it would be hard to get to know professors at Harvard being a post bacer

They're a mix of the letters you get from profs, MD's, etc.

If you can only get all B's in your pre-reqs, I would urge you not to start this process. All the connections in the world won't help if your numbers aren't good.